Another Day In Paradise..



Its been a long & tiring day at Planet of Apes...don't laugh! For me, the world is slowly becoming a planet of apes..where   idiot box will be waiting to narrate sensational breaking news...another fast by some other Baba or govt denying PM to be in Lokpal, rising rape cases on UP or even who fed wine to the elephant stories!

The bottom line is my best recreation TV has become a nonesesnse object these days. The new seasons of song and dance competitions do not bring an erection to my senses neither I like the family dramsas or tarak mehta's stereotype commedy!
 
NGC and Discovery don't have any attraction either neither do HBO or WB.
Life after office rather after clients seems to be with family. I have a wonderful one!

I was thinking about lokpal...wait a sec, I am no Anna Hazare! But can we ignore what's happening around us? Yes, I now got it...dont ask me to watch Gandhi!

Time to fill my DVD library!


Comments

Popular Posts