Rockstar Movie Review


After a long long time, Bollywood has produced a timeless classic & it is Rockstar.
 
I remember the emotions & feelings I had after watching 3 color white! One doesn't forget the feelings after watching Pretty Woman or Arth! Rockstar is all about that precious memories. It deserves a 5 star thumps up & critics may disagree with me but then we are in the business of introspection rite? 

Give a da#$ to them!

Imitiaz Ali has all reasons to be called the next generation Yash Chopra. After Jab We Met, Love Aaj Kaal, here comes his best creation Rockstar. Not so long ago, I met this man in a flight to Mumbai and can't imagine that the same guy can be so creative!

Ranbir Kapoor...you have arrived. I don't have any doubts that Amir Khan will be jealous of you! So be it man...u simply rock. The complete movie is about you n you only. I can see how desperate you have been till this day. Complements! You have a gr8 future!

Rehman...thanks for that tight slap...yes to the critics who downplayed you for CWG. I think after Taal, you have created an album which one can treasure for life.

Bravo! The Shehnai number....i had tears..not sure why! Each track is beautiful....!

Mohit...I had told you...every dog has a day...you have got yours dude! What a treat...what a voice...you gave back the old feelings of hearing Kumar Sanu classics!
 
And I can go on...why I have 5 stars...but the movie stands tall for its theme about a troubled soul painfully confined between his passion for strings & love of a friend. Both grow within him and both make him special!

Rockstar, Ranbir, Rehman & Imtiaz...thanks for this classic!

Sent from my Windows Phone

Comments

Popular Posts